|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£325.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project Manager - Bristol
Hours: 37 pw
Daily rate: MAX £400
Period: 04/01/15 - 02/07/16
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
The postholder is responsible for the overall programme and day to day running of their projects, this includes management of studies, design, development, production, support and/or integration of specialist systems. This is to be completed whilst keeping within allocated financial budgets, commercial guidelines and agreed timescales. The post holder will perform the following tasks:
* Programme/Project Management.
* Guidance on the content and staffing of equipment requirement documents, Procurement Strategies and Business Case submissions.
* Acquisition Through Life Management Plan.
* Staffing contract documentation through commercial and finance staff.
* Chair regular Project Management meetings.
* Safety and Environmental Management Plans and Safety Case reports and chair Safety meetings.
* Risk Management Plans and Risk Registers for projects, including risk reviews during project meetings.
* Monitor and control financial aspects of each project or contract.
* Produce forecasts of outturn and support the EP planning process.
* Prepare technical briefs, costing analysis, status reports and meeting minutes/notes.
* Liaison with all relevant agencies The Post Holder must have the ability to work under his/her own initiative with minimal supervision, have a flexible approach to the day to day tasks required of a Project Manager and cope with a challenging workload. Good communication skills are required in dealing with Customers, DSTL, contractors and Other Government Agencies. A sound knowledge of DE&S processes is required.
This post requires DV clearance.