Our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team in Harlow. The main purpose of this position is to successfully coordinate and manage the installation of projects, maintaining margins and quality standards to deliver maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
Essential duties include:
- To deliver projects as a minimum in line with GP declared and in accordance with agreed time-scales.
- Demonstrate flexibility within the regional teams in relation to allocated projects.
- Some out of hours and weekend work is required due to the nature of customers.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub contractors.
- Take active responsibility for the agreement of M&E services and fabrication drawing approvals following regular on site checks. Be proactive in the development of the project information to achieve minimal snagging.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication.
- Contribute to achieving debtor day targets by prompt resolution of customer issues affecting payment.
- Carry out all necessary work in progress meetings with customers and line manager keeping records of comments and actions.
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required.
- Demonstrate awareness of colleagues and internal customers needs at all times. Strictly adhere to employee rules, design quality manual and corporate policies.
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager.
- Full clean UK Driving License
- Customer Service Focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Adaptable and Self Motivated
- Commercial Acumen
- IT Literate
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- M&E Knowledge
- CAD Skills