|Job Title:||Project Manager - Rail|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Project Manager within rail for one of our most highly regarded clients in the industry. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the safe delivery of a Major Project, or portfolio of projects within the agreed timescales and budget.
The successful candidate for this role will have extensive project management, business management experience and previous experience of management of high value capital investment projects involving a high degree of Client interface. It is also essential that as the successful candidate you will have previous experience of delivery of project portfolios in the UK Rail industry through the full project life cycle.
Essential requirements for the role of Project Manager:
- Degree/HND qualified with extensive project management experience and have business management experience
- Previous experience of delivery of project portfolios in UK Rail industry (preferably signalling) through the full project life cycle
- Previous experience of management and integration of multidisciplinary project teams
- Previous experience of development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies
- Previous experience of management of Project Control function covering Planning, Estimating, Financial Control and commercial management disciplines
- Previous experience of management of company compliance with local Health and Safety statutory obligations
- Ability to identify, integrate and manage the project stakeholders
- Financial Control and Commercial Management
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Lisa Newman on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!