|Job Title:||Project Manager - Rail Projects|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Competitive + Car|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- Manage project delivery of complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage project reporting and costs against agreed budgets
- Work within a defined project management process to ensure consistency of approach and to ensure appropriate levels of control are applied
- Lead and contribute to the production of bids and tenders
- Mentor and provide leadership/direction to junior members of staff
- Degree qualified
- Good project management experience
- MS Office and Microsoft Project (or similar) experience
- Strong project documentation skills
- Familiarity with working on complex, multi-disciplinary, technical projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven finance control/reporting ability
- Ideally you will have experience of working on Rail Signalling projects but this is not essential
- Knowledge or experience in rail civil projects or electrification or telecoms etc will be considered.
- Previous experience in a similar role either working for a contractor or consultancy.
Our client is offering a competitive salary + company car + great benefits + bonus. There are also great career progression opportunities on offer.
We look forward to receiving your application.