|Job Title:||Project Manager - Rail Signalling|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||Competitive + company car|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join one of our clients who are a leading global innovative engineering organisation. As the Project Manager, you will take overall accountability for the delivery of projects and have previous experience of working in the Rail Sector, ideally on Signalling projects.
- Manage project delivery of complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage project reporting and costs against agreed budgets
- Work within a defined project management process to ensure consistency of approach and to ensure appropriate levels of control are applied
- Lead and contribute to the production of bids and tenders
- Mentor and provide leadership/direction to junior members of staff
Previous Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified
- Good project management experience
- MS Office and Microsoft Project (or similar) experience
- Strong project documentation skills
- Familiarity with working on complex, multi-disciplinary, technical projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven finance control/reporting ability
- Ideally you will have experience of working on Rail Signalling projects but this is not essential
- Knowledge or experience in rail civil projects or electrification or telecoms etc will be considered.
- Previous experience in a similar role either working for a contractor or consultancy.
This role is office based in Derby but you will be required to travel to site 2 – 4 days per week depending on the weekly requirements. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for the next step in their career, to be working on a major rail project and be supported by a well-established team.
Our client is offering a competitive salary + company car + great benefits + bonus. There are also great carer progression opportunities on offer.
We look forward to receiving your application.