|Job Title:||Project Manager - Waste Water|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The technology and solutions division of one of the world's leading water companies is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the delivery of innovative solutions across the company's waste water and sludge operations.
As Project Manager you will work alongside the Technical Director and be responsible for the planning, procurement and installation process on various client sites, within both the utility and industrial divisions of the business.
The initial project is the design, build and optimisation of a sludge treatment plant. This first project requires a mix of office work, site work and visits at supplier's sites, with increasing on-site presence as work progresses.
- Co-ordination of client approvals ahead of fabrication to achieve schedule milestones.
- Co-ordination of procurement through fabrication and installation.
- Overall management of project teams during the construction, installation, start-up, commissioning and optimisation phase of the project.
- Overall management of installation resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
- Ensures that the installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and budgets.
- Ensures that all temporary and permanent installation activities are carried out in accordance with agreed quality procedures.
- Interfaces with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of the project from solution stage constructability through construction, installation, commissioning and handover to the client.
- Compiles and maintain project plans throughout project lifecycle
- Manage project costs to deliver efficient commercial results.
- Compile, submit and manage invoices/ applications to ensure timeous payment.
- Effectively communicate with client.
- Previous experience or knowledge in wastewater processes, sludge treatment processes and renewable energy would also be highly desirable.
- Previous experience within a similar role with experience of working under CDM Regulations is essential.
- The successful candidate must also be a CSCS card holder and a degree or equivalent in a science, engineering or environmental studies related subject.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential with experience of using Microsoft Project and CAD advantageous.
- The ability to speak Spanish would also be to your advantage. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will be required to travel nationally (UK & Ireland), as such they must hold a valid UK driving license.
For more information about this or other Water / Waste water roles, please contact Tom Bullen at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.