|Job Title:||Property Surveyor - Birmingham|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Property Surveyor to join one of the largest and most successful Building Consultancy teams in the UK, leading the evolution of property and development services.
Based in their Birmingham office, the right Property Surveyor will be responsible for managing assets & portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.With an international client base, there are always opportunities for travel around the UK and Europe and further afield, and consistent exposure to a diverse range of property types.
This company prides itself in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development so each can fulfil their career ambitions, and offer a career that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable. They are specifically looking for Surveyors that are dedicated to improving as a Professional, moving forward and reaching for advancement.
We are looking for a mix of experience levels to join the team, with proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
- Be the main point of contact for high profile clients who requires a premium level service
- Client reporting- to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and our FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration, inspections & setting up new properties
- RICS Qualified (or on APC route)
- Minimum 3 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!