|Job Title:||PRV Technician - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
PRV Technician / Ancillary Technician
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest tier 1 multi-utility contractors to the water industry. You would be working in the West Midlands on a major water company network to perform the role below.
- Completion of PRV/PSV/PMV maintenance tasks – servicing, optimisation, help to facilitate replacement, commissioning etc
- Installation of HWM Pegasus PRV Controller units, also replacement of older controller units – Modules, Control mates
- Maintenance of i2O PRV Controller units
- Maintenance of other ancillary assets, including meters, flow control valves, air valves
- Valve operations and rezones
- Survey existing PRVs and pressure/flow logging
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the water industry, and as you will be required to maintain databases will need to be a competent IT user.
- You will need to be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors as this is a demanding field based role.
- Applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence.
- We are encouraging applications from candidates with strong customer service skills and who are self-motivated and excellent team players.
- You must have strong experience and qualification working in the Water sector with a proven track record performing the role above.
- Ideally hold Unit 2 Streetworks card plus EUSR Water Hygiene card