|Job Title:||QHSE Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our leading corporate facilities client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified QHSE Advisor, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Cambridgeshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Instil a sustainable culture of HSE accountability, ownership and openness on site e.g. transparent near-miss/unusual occurrence reporting.
- Drive the completion of remaining HSE improvement plan actions resulting from risk profiling (LoA) from current year/previous years and HSE audits (internal and external)
- Drive the progression of the HSE sub-capabilities in the SIMM tool, particularly focusing on compliance v CoPs. Implement processes or procedures as necessary to cover deficiencies, liaison with client territory HSE manager to ensure a consistent approach.
- Develop, agree and implement minimum HSE/housekeeping standards across the site and regular monitoring to ensure adoption.
- Be part of the expansion project team, ensuring HSE is considered throughout the design and implementation stages of the expansion.
- Assist the UK leadership team and management teams in building a leader-led HSE agenda, building routines that will become permanent and autonomously managed by the leadership team.
- Ensure DSE assessments for all staff with a computer are kept up to date and regularly reviewed.
- Trend analysis and reporting on hazard cards submitted by the team.
- Complete regular reviews on AP status and logbooks to maintain compliance.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Individual will need to be assertive, tenacious and be able to influence upwards as well as downwards to be able to drive the cultural
- HSE professional with experience of leading a change program
- IOSH qualification or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate well rounded knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
- Facilities Management experience is desirable.
- Self motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate with experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint software.
- Able and flexible handling a wide variety of items on a daily basis.
- Communicate with all levels of staff in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritise workload to effectively meet deadlines.
This opportunity of QHSE Advisor offers a salary of £35000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.