|Job Title:||QHSE Business Partner|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£325-350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
• Provide competent, practical advice on compliance, implementation and management on matters relating to QHSE within Units that populate the regional offices and depots.
• Asist in the profiling of QHSE Risks associated with the businesses scope of works.
• Stimulate operational teams recognition and understanding of risk and contribute toward solutions to eradicate or mitigate the same.
• Advise on organisational needs for controls and supervision of QHSE by operational management.
• Support and, in cases of statutory reportable incidents (RIDDOR in UK), lead accident investigation teams.
• In conjunction with relevant managers, carry out a review and trend analysis of OSHENS reports.
• Advise on QHSE competency requirements for employees and contractors - designing and carrying out technical training if required and monitoring the appropriateness and effectiveness of training provided.
• Undertake and participate in internal & external audits, monitoring the close-out of actions.
• Scrutinise existing and new systems of work to identify any flaws or training requirements necessary to improve culture.
• Participate in safety committee and other forums for employee engagement, and in doing so maintain an overview of the issues raised by Units and individuals.
• Assist Head Of QHSE and local Management establish a proactive rather than re-active QHSE culture.
• Create and produce regular reports and other communications to benchmark performance and or improvement needs / good practice.
• Support work winning teams by providing as required advice and documentation when bidding work.
• Assist in maintenance of external certifications.
• NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (UK) or Certificate In Safety & Health (Ire).
• IEMA qualification (environment).
• IRQA qualification (quality).
• Auditor training (IRCA)
• Accident investigation training.
• NEBOSH Diploma.
• Degree in Safety & Health or other relevant subject.
• Training / teaching qualification.
• ISO 27001 training.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.