|Job Title:||QSHE Specialist/Trainee|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
I am pleased to be worked with one of the UK's leading consultancy's who are looking for a QSHE specialist to join their team in London. This role would reports directly into the QSHE manager and would suit anyone looking to take the next step in their Health and Safety career.
- To be or to become an active member of a team seen as a centre of competence on QSHE issues
- To maintain all Company SHE policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and standard documents.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining ISO management systems
- To monitor, report and react accordingly to changes in UK Health and Safety and Environmental Legislation
- To monitor and report on organisational compliance with the above, specifically with regard to the company’s FM operations.
- To deliver suitable health and safety training courses to management
- To generate, where possible, third party revenue from external clients, or internal customers
- To raise awareness of Environmental and Health and Safety Issues
- To carry out periodic site safety and compliance audits across the FM operation.
- Stand in for the QHSE manager when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of legislation and the ability to make it understandable to all parts of the business
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or higher
- Working towards diploma, NVQ 4 or 5
- Recognised environmental qualification
- Background in Engineering, construction or Facilities Management
- Working knowledge of QMS and associated certification
- Good understanding of “Sustainability” concept and principles
- Exciting Varied Role
- Prestigious Consultancies
- Great package on offer