|Job Title:||Quality, Safety & Environmnetal Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Safety professional to join once of the UK's leading waste management services provider.
As Quality, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the business operates safety and sustainably.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Act as management representative for the quality, safety and environmental management systems including system maintenance, development, reporting and continuous improvement
- Organise and carry out the internal Q, S & E audits.
- Liaise with the external auditors for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Assist with training and identification of training needs for staff
- Carry out contractor reviews, approvals and performance monitoring including site audits.
- Monitor and advise on changes to legislation; especially that related to waste management and associated best practice.
- Assist with preparation of tenders in aspects of quality, safety and environmental management.
- Key experience for the position:-
- Minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate.
- Previous experience of working in the waste industry.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
To apply for the position please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org