|Job Title:||Quantitative Developer (Python/AWS/SQL)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||about 3 hours ago|
• Create monitoring and operational tools for the Analytics team.
• Work with our big data system to produce quick analysis on large data sets.
• Produce scalable tools to provide analysis tools to all divisions.
• Construct backend solutions but also quick front end/visualisation solutions.
• Give easy access to all the data in the company to all the interested internal users.
What we need from you:
• Experienced working with large data sets.
• Have a problem solving approach and be able to quickly understand complex complications.
• Attention to detail and learn to work and solve problems independently.
• Experience in design and implementation of quick analysis tools.
• Experience working with Python, AWS, and SQL
Should this position be of interest send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large Data