|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £52,000 Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||about 6 hours ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a Global client who work on high profile infrastructure projects mainly in the rail sector. You will support and work on their projects within the rail sector.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working on large infrastructure projects within the rail sector and previous experience of Tunnelling Projects would be an advantage.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for making sure that construction and production costs are managed as efficiently as possible, working to keep the projects on time and within budget. Resolving any disputes between contracting parties to effect resolution.
- Educated to HND/HNC level or equivalent in a construction, commercials or related discipline. Education level combined with experience in a similar role will be considered.
- NEC 3 contract experience.
- Able to show experience working with National contractors on large infrastructure projects (London Underground ideally).
- Previous experience of working on Tunnelling projects would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- High level of commercial awareness and the ability to manage people and resources, to reach the successful completion of projects.
- Good communicator across all levels of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is an assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up in their career, or a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress their career within a global organisation. Salary will reflect the level of experience. This company strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
Contact Claire Baker on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.