|Job Title:||Reactive Dispatcher|
|Salary:||£10.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Reactive Dispatcher - West Midlands
- To work on the SAP system to build, plan and despatch via CLICK system both gang and field technician jobs. Make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner.
- Maintain contact with field teams to work for a successful outcome.
- Participate in team Comcells and take on ad hoc work stream activity as required
- Reactively allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high priority work Provide effective and efficient planning of all work for both DSTs and gangs
- Continually liaise with COSC and Field Teams updating them on workload volumes and job progress. Ensure appointments are planned and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA's.
- Keep customers informed on progress of customer originated work. Ringing customers to advise of changes when appropriate. Minimising customer chases through COSC by keeping customers informed.
- Deal quickly and effectively with cross complaints to resolve customer issue within specified company standard timescales.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem solving, active participation in Comcell.
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resource available and maintain productivity.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
- Support ongoing liaison and building relationships with the external customers, Quality Assurance and Field teams and work in a collaborative manner with all stakeholders and teams, to achieve quality throughout the end to end process.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures as set out, such as TMA.
- Achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure SLA's are met.
- Computer keyboard skills
- Customer telephone contact skills
- Problem solving skills Desirable
- An understanding of NRSWA
- Broad experience distribution network operations
- Understanding of systems used to plan work is desirable SAP CLICK
- Good knowledge of the Traffic Management Act
- Awareness of company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Experience in Scheduling role or similar
- The role holder will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills for regular interaction with staff in the Field, COSC, Customers and the Highway Agencies.
- The ability to effectively plan and organise own work is essential.
- Effectively plan and allocate work to Field resources within specific timescales to ensure effective utilisation of these resources is essential
- The role holder will be self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a positive can do attitude.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
- Water Distribution BTEC or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence