|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant- Rail|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at ALLEN & YORK is fast-paced and target-driven and to be successful you will have high levels of personal focus, self-motivation and commercial drive. The Recruitment Consultant's emphasis is on nurturing close relationships with our established clients whilst developing new clients to add to an already successful portfolio. Hours can be long, but the rewards can be high.
ALLEN & YORK are a leading International Energy Services & Environmental Recruitment consultancy. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Rail Team. ALLEN & YORK have over 20 years experience in technical recruitment industry with offices in UK & UAE. We work with leading Global Corporations, Consultancies, R&D, Utilities, Engineers and Public Sector organisations to support the global move towards a more sustainable future.
- Client development - Specific focus on Rail sector clients
- Candidate Research/Identification
- Candidate relationship management
- Headhunting / Pro-Active approaches to candidates
- Vacancy specific project work as required
- Meeting Weekly and Monthly KPI's
- Meeting and beating monthly and annual revenue targets
- Conference / Client Meeting /Event attendance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or other tertiary education in a related discipline
- Previous recruitment experience or post graduate work in a commercial or sales environment.
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- A strong communicator
- Professional Approach
- Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success.
- Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with Senior technical managers, as well as HR professionals.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Professional at all times.
- Promotes A&Y Statement of Purpose
- Support innovative ideas and creative thinking
- Always looking at ways individually and as a team things can be done more efficiently
- Continued positivity at all times to support a positive outlook towards A&Y and its service offering.
- Is prepared to try doing things differently, is aware of quality standards and takes steps to improve delivery. Identify areas for improvement and take action to achieve improvement plans/Give close and continuous attention to the delivery of high quality services.
- Actively promotes company's values.
- Generate practical solutions/Promote company's image and values/Confidently apply knowledge and skills
For more information please contact Lester Lockyer 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.