|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Sustainability|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Wimborne|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||about 12 hours ago|
ALLEN & YORK have 20+ years of technical recruitment experience and are recognised leaders in the markets we specialise in. Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well known organisations across all industry sectors. We are now seeking new personnel due to growth resulting from planned business strategy.
Full Job Description
Recruitment Consultant - Sustainability
Based Near Bournemouth
Salary: Negotiable basic with commission structure based on personal delivery
- Are you driven by success?
- Have you got a competitive edge?
- Do you want to be directly rewarded for your talents and efforts?
Then a career at Allen & York could be for you.
Allen & York, the leading international Sustainability Recruitment consultancy, are looking to recruit a high-quality graduate who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment.
We have been established over 20 years originating in the Environmental sector which matured to include a wider range of subjects under the umbrella of “Sustainability”. We have built our reputation on a quality approach to recruitment which recognises candidates and clients as central to the success of any search.
We are now looking for an ambitious individual who has a genuine interest in the sustainability sector to join our team in our stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities are endless and the scope for development and progression is unlimited!
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal & informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and experienced colleagues.
Working within “Sustainability” you might handle assignments related to a wide range of subject matter including: CSR, Sustainability Reporting, Supply chain, Ethical trade, Natural capital, Circular Economy, Sustainability management, Sustainability Communications, Sustainability reporting.
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to support the senior staff. Developing and honing your skills and knowledge to ultimately manage your own campaigns from start to finish.
As your experience grows you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field - Our mission is to provide a world class service to our clients and candidates.
Each Trainee Recruitment Consultant receives on line recruitment training by industry specialists, in house support from central managers and in-depth training in the relevant sector by supervisors. This will take the form of online modular recruitment, 'on the job' tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of ALLEN & YORK.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment or commercial skills are of interest but not essential.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills and confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application.