|Job Title:||Regional Business Development Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||commission (OTE £35,000)|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- To identify and then engage with appropriate employers to promote apprenticeships and other training courses, incorporating both Government and privately/commercially funded courses, including the promotion of 24+ loans where appropriate.
- To generate quality new start volumes on to appropriate apprenticeship programmes in line with regional LDC capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria is met
- Find suitable work based learners and corresponding apprenticeship vacancies via telephone through cold calling and warm calling leads
- To achieve starts targets in line with company KPIs
- Proactively drive and meet the minimum performance criteria (MPC) around productivity as specified in the Business Development Training Manual
- Activities will involve some cold calling, warm calls and face to face engagement, including taking part in our "adopt a school" campaigns
- To promote the company' recruitment service to employers for the engagement of 16-18 year olds to fill vacancies
- To ensure application forms and initial assessments are sent to potential candidates and then collated and checked for completeness prior to sending on to Operations Managers and Admin
- Carry out the required productivity (MPC) based activities to source new starts each month to ensure targets are met i.e. cold calls and telemarketing for new business
- Make visits to potential customers as necessary
- Send out and follow up appropriate branded literature
- Follow up leads in a timely fashion
- Tracking trends and escalating to the Business Development Coordinator to inform sales tracker (CRM) and activity plan
- Manage our key accounts
- Engage with employers to find work-based learners
- To promote the company range of courses available to potential employers and learners over the tele-phone and face to face
- Find suitable work based learners and apprenticeship vacancies via telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Achieve against set and agreed targets within required timescales
- To attend learner and business networking events as and when required
- To maintain a good understanding of apprenticeship guidelines and any relevant government incentives
- To identify opportunities to promote other commercial courses to potential employers
- To accurately complete all relevant paperwork in line with procedures
- Ensure all applications and associated details are entered onto appropriate databases in a timely fashion
- Network, engage and ensure effective relationships are established with employers and other key stakeholders
- Work in partnership with internal and external teams to ensure the effective performance and delivery against all agreed targets
- To provide information and statistics as required in a timely and accurate manner
- To provide Information, advice and guidance to all customers that enables them to make in-formed decisions to meet their goals and objectives
- 2 years at minimum experience in a tele sales or recruitment environment.
- An appreciation and understanding of work based learning including apprenticeships - highly desirable.
- Strong track record of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Clean driving license and access to vehicle is required for this role.