|Job Title:||Regional Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Up to £43,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experience health and safety professional to join a global facilities management business.
As Compliance Manager you will:-
- Provide support and guidance to new and existing operational sites.
- Support in accident investigation creating lessons learned material.
- Develop and deliver training courses across the business.
- Support operational teams on external audits.
- Work with key stakeholder's to create and positive safety culture.
Key experience required:-
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified.
- Previous experience of working within a FM environment.
- Experience of auditing.
- IOSH membership.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org