|Job Title:||Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£24,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in Wales; seeking to maintain the highest standards of focus, clarity and company culture throughout its expansion. It is integral that employees uphold the company's key values of transparency, quality service and integrity, whilst embracing a dynamic and pro-active culture. They are looking to bring on board a Relationship Manager with an appetite for growth and experience of sales within the energy industry.
- Participating in the full sales cycle through lead generation, field sales and account management.
- Researching bespoke leads within our target market and dealing with decision makers
- Arranging and attending client meetings to engage on how they currently operate, gap analysis and solution propositions.
- Understand the stages of prospecting, awaiting for a 'Letter of Authority', collating information from suppliers, producing an ECS, proposing options and signing up clients.
- Be at the front-end of the new business development process, soon at the stage of agreeing a proposal or procuring an energy contract.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Management team to ensure excellent standards in service delivery.
- Spending time on the road, meeting and visiting new and existing clients, maintaining relationships, overseeing and checking work, and developing new relationships through networking opportunities.
- Managing and retaining existing client accounts whilst simultaneously growing the client portfolio.
- Remain at the cutting edge of the energy industry knowledge, through in-house and external training, reading industry journals and attending webinars and conferences.
- Challenge the company through identifying areas for consistent improvement, streamlining and expertise expansion.
- Day to day administration duties including CRM management, lead development and agenda keeping.
- Experience in the sales process within the energy industry is essential.
- The ability and communication skills to work effectively with board level staff and employees.
- The ability to create and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Highly organised, self-motivated and proactive, in addition to possessing a critical eye for detail.
- A passion for working in the energy and environmental sector.
- Familiarity with operating IT software and a working knowledge of Mac OSX.
- To be of the highest presentable appearance at all times, to uphold the company's professional brand image.
- A full drivers licence and use of a car.
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.