||Renewable Energy Engineer (Solar CSP)
||9 months ago
Renewable Energy Engineer (Solar CSP)
South Coast UK
Our Client is a £1.1 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
Their network of 170 principal offices in 140 countries gives them local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Owing to extensive global growth energy business is seeking an additional solar technical professional with CSP experience to join our power team.
- Providing technical advisory services to clients
- Technical due diligence for developers and investors
- Owner's engineering (construction supervision) and design services
- In this role you'll be given hands-on and project management responsibilities for delivering world class projects around the world.
- Master of Science (MSc), preferably in a renewables discipline
- Experienced solar power plant professional
- Relevant CSP experience
- Experience of construction, design, technical due diligence for medium to large scale solar power plants
- Experience of working with a technical consultancy would be highly desirable