|Job Title:||Renewable energy engineer (solar PV)|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leading management and engineering consultancy who employs over 15,000 people and has a global reach in 6 continents. Their network of 180 principal offices in over 100 countries gives them local market insight supported by world class expertise to achieve excellence for every client.
With an extensive growth in their Renewables business, they are now currently seeking a PV technical professional to join their team in the Cape Town offices, South Africa.
The role is varied in its nature and will include:
- Providing technical advisory services to clients
- Technical due diligence for developers and investors
- Owner's engineering (construction supervision) and design services
In this role you'll be given hands-on and project management responsibilities for delivering world class projects around the world.
- Master of science (MSc), preferably in a renewables discipline
- Experienced solar power plant professional in solar PV
- Experience of construction, design, technical due diligence for medium to large scale solar power plants is an advantage
- Experience of working with a technical consultancy would be desirable
If you meet all the requirements and are looking to develop your career in the Solar PV market, this could be an excellent opportunity for you! Please apply here or contact Marina Moya for further details.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.