|Job Title:||Renewable Energy Project Manager/ Developer Hydropower|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A Small and successful Renewable Developer is looking for Project Developer for either of their 3 offices, to grow their Hydropower business.
This Developer funds all of the development and planning costs. As they are providing the funding, they only seek planning for sites which we think will be successful. Their team has been successful with more than 80% of its planning applications in the last 10 years.
- Project management of renewable energy developments specifically Hydropower from inception through feasibility, design, planning and construction to commissioning.
- Site finding and acquisition
- Organise and manage environmental, archaeological and topographical reports required for project consents.
- Develop and negotiate land agreements.
- Undertake renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Plan and secure grid connection agreements.
- Provide financial modelling during feasibility stage and manage project budgets
- Develop new business streams
- Assist with valuations and due diligence studies for investors and lenders.
- 3yrs + experience of Renewable projects from conception to planning and evacuation.
- Knowledge of Hydropower schemes
- Initial assessments, detailed feasibility studies, financial analysis and modelling, submitting licenses and planning permission.
- A detailed design and Funding arrangements, Grant applications
- Building out schemes, arranging insurance, and contractor and system procurement, scheme development arrangements
- Engineering background or MRICS ideal
Please contact Sally Woods for further details and submit your CV