|Job Title:||Repair Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Location - West Midlands
- Leading repair development and source & method validation activities.
- Analyse technical data working closely with the overhaul network to identify, develop and apply optimum repair solutions.
- Approving repair schemes and technical variances submitted by Repair Vendors and Overhaul bases.
- Represent the company and actively participate in a team on or off site to achieve deliverables.
- You may be required to provide technical support outside normal working hours and will need to work flexibly in order to meet customer requirements. You will be required to travel to overhaul bases and Repair Vendors to build working relationships with these organisations and manage the quality of their performance (including audits).
- Work within the clients processes augmented by National and International specifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Mechanical, Materials or Manufacturing discipline preferable.
- Knowledge of gas turbines and industrial equipment, project management and repair / manufacturing techniques preferable.
- Experience of operating throughout the life cycle including in-service is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, and you will be able to interact at all levels, demonstrate initiative and be a flexible self-starter. You will be able to work with the minimum direction and have the ability to work with a wide range of people (both internal and external to the client) and be a team player.
- Experience in a customer facing environment with a proven record of delivering technical solutions and improvements
- Able to contribute in a team environment and work to processes and procedures