|Job Title:||Report Manager - Floods and Drainage|
|Location:||Bristol or Shropshire|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Edward Goddard|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK have been engaged to find a Report Manager - Floods & Drainage to join a specialist consultancy in either their Bristol or Shropshire office.
My Client is looking for a Consultant Level hydrologist to support their expanding surface water reporting business. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of flood risk assessments and SUDs.
The successful candidate will have an appropriate science based degree and two to three years experience of working either in a consultancy, water company or the Environment Agency.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Support projects that deliver high quality, pragmatic, advice and solutions to environmental problems.
- To manage and develop our range of desktop reports covering flood risk and drainage.
- To manage client enquiries, inspiring confidence following up with proposals.
- Delivery of flood risk reports and drainage (SuDS) reports.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members where appropriate.
- Review / check reports for accurate interpretation.
- Analyse reports and be able to report on profitability and performance.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact Ed Goddard 01202 888 986 ext. 226