|Job Title:||Residential Chartered Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Residential Chartered Surveyor - Oxford Area
Up to £50,000 PA (+ income related bonus)
Are you working for one of the Corporates and fed up with being a small cog in a large machine?
Looking for a change and a job with real career prospects?
Due to a rapidly expanding work load from a variety of Top High Street Lenders, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Valuation Surveyor with (1+ years' experience) from AssocRICS MRICS FRICS to join skillsets with a team of respected Chartered Surveyors at a top performing firm in the South.
If you are an ambitious Surveyor who is interested in joining a well-established private firm with over 20 years of market knowledge and a respectable selection of offices across the South, there has never been a better time to move.
Known as a leading example in encouraging a flexible work-life balance, the company offers both full and part time opportunities, including home based working and a market topping basic salary plus income related bonus, company car & mileage allowance, excellent pension scheme and versatile holiday arrangements.
- Prepare property valuations & condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types
- Act as a consultant advising on building defects, reports and the local property market
- Using Quest and XIT2 to build valuation reports and provide client liaison services
- Servicing the company client base and increasing the productivity of the team
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience in preparing accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Use and understanding of Quest, XIT2 and other online sites used by clients for issuing instructions and uploading reports
- RICS Registered Valuer or proceeding with APC to Chartered Status
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!