|Job Title:||Residential Development Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Residential Development Surveyor
C£40-45,000 per annum
You would be working for one of the UKs leading property consultancy who are at the forefront of the industry, and deliver some of the most prestigious projects throughout the country.
The Role of Residential Development Surveyor
You will be joining a team that provides a comprehensive consultancy service, buying, selling and advising on residential development land for landowners and developers across the Eastern Region and throughout the country. You will be involved in valuation, site disposals, acquisitions, appraisal, and report writing on behalf of developers, landowners, corporate and institutional clients.
Responsibilities of the Residential Development Surveyor
- Working on valuations, site disposals, acquisitions, appraisal, and report writing on behalf of developers, landowners, corporate and institutional clients.
- Carrying out research to allow Residential Surveyors to develop lines of enquiry and identify residential development land opportunities.
- Assisting with and co-ordinating the collation and distribution of documentation for tenders and sales particulars.
- Undertaking the marketing of development sites whilst assisting the marketing and sale of larger sites.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to both landowners and developers
- Establish and develop positive professional relationships with existing and new clients, particularly landowners and developers and other intermediaries.
Requirements to be considered for Residential Development Surveyor
- A relevant degree at 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in Development Appraisals
- Proven capability in report writing
- Ability to carry out detailed research to support professional advice.
- Awareness and understanding of issues affecting the economy and the implications on the Firm and specifically, Residential Development.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Office package
- Client care skills good interpersonal communication both verbal and written.
- Understanding of turnover/income, profit and gross margin.
- Experience in identifying business winning opportunities and converting opportunities into fee earning work.
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Sarah Kerr - Planning and Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options