|Job Title:||REVIT Technician / Senior Technician or Associate|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates,|
|Salary:||UAE Dirhams0.01 - UAE Dirhams0.02 per month|
|Contact Name:||Shirla Matarlo|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Allen & York is recruiting for a International Design Consultancy working across this regions most interesting and high spec projects. A new requirement has opened for a REVIT Technician / Senior Technician or Associate to join operations in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai (Qatar may be an option if the candidate prefer).
- Responsible in CAD drafting and technician services to the Structural or MEP engineering team using the latest CAD software and 3D modelling packages.
- Responsible for the structural or MEP engineering resourcing and day to day task allocation for the engineers and inspectors working on the project.
- Assist in developing systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used effectively.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes, whilst meeting commercial targets.
- Able to develop concept ideas into drawing details.
- Making sure that drawing production follows company standards.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects clearly with other departments.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Must have experience of working for an international consultancy in the Middle East
- Must have significant experience in BIM
- Experience of either Structural or MEP engineering design
- The individual must be proficient in the utilisation of REVIT.
- Relevant industry experience as a Structural or MEP Technician working on a range of projects.
- Ability to prepare general arrangement, section, 3D and detailed drawings.
- Good communication skills, experience in dealing with other employees working as a member in project teams and delivering to external clients.
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations with the confidence to question engineers regarding coordination of details.
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential.
- Be a competent user of AutoCAD 2D essential up to release 2011.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.