|Job Title:||Safety Engineering Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our Client are a world leading operating technology company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Safety Engineering Consultant.
- Participate in the use of risk based methodologies for safety assessments and safety audits
- Create technical safety design documentation and technical reports
- Provide advice and support on current European and UK safety legislation for internal and external customers.
- Conduct selected Validation and verification engineering for selected customers on our equipment
- Assist Technical support with queries relating to safety compliance or product selection
- Continued development of internal and external processes and documentation
- Develop Safety Expert resource both internal and external
- Extensive Travel will be a requirement to customer sites and safety related events throughout GB&I and on occasions Europe
- Develop Safety Services opportunity pipeline
- Prepare and conduct technical safety presentations for both pre and post sales
- Develop and support Safety Solution Partners performing safety audits and report
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field with extensive appropriate professional experience.
- Strong proven background in safety solution knowledge both hardware and software.
- Knowledge of safety legislation and compliance.
- Well rounded automation and/or process knowledge including but not limited to: PLC, Motion Control, Low Voltage circuit design, Industrial processes.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- TUV safety Engineers qualification or equivalent.
- NEBOSH would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent presentation skills, market and competition knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation are essential.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.