|Job Title:||Safety Specailist|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Exciting Safety Specialist Opportunity - Salary Negotiable - Ireland
- Ensure successful completion of technology transfer from an SHE perspective.
- Attend detailed design reviews and ensure that all SHE & IH requirements are identified at design stage.
- Support construction and commissioning program phase and ensure on-going support for process modification and review through change management system.
- Undertake IH monitoring and report results in a timely manner.
- Update relevant technology transfer documents, SOP's, risk assessment, batch sheets, equipment registry as required.
- Support plant through technology transfer commissioning, validation, operational process and ensure that any SHE items identified are reported/actioned in a timely manner. Undertake incident investigations and ensure that corrective actions are identified, implemented and that lessons learned are communicated to site
- Promote safe working practices on site to minimise injury prevention and damage. Inspect the site at frequent intervals to ensure that staff adhere to all procedures and maintain housekeeping to an appropriate standard.
- Construction contractor adherence to safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
- * Safety qualification Diploma in Health and Safety
- * 3-5 years' experience working as a safety specialist in the pharmaceutical sector.
- * Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is highly desirable.
If the above sounds like an exciting career opportunity please contact: Gemma Dickinson at Allen & York