|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + commission|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client is a UK leading property construction company and they are looking for a Sales Advisor to join their team, based at their Hampshire office. Reporting to the Sales Manager, working closely with both internal and external parties, the Sales Advisor role is specified below.
* To achieve qualified sales reservations and meet or exceed any sales targets.
* To progress reservations through to Exchange of Contracts and Legal Completion to achieve legal completion targets.
* To liaise with purchasers throughout ensuring they are kept up to date with all relevant information and ensuring a first class customer service is maintained.
* To ensure that sales complex, showhomes and stock plots presentation is maintained to a high standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To have read, understood and comply with Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
* Ensure you have all relevant information required to be able to give full and accurate information to purchasers regarding the development, specification and construction completion dates.
* Ensure you have all relevant information required to be able to give information to purchasers regarding local amenities, local transport etc.
* Ensure that the presentation of the site in general, and that of the sales complex, showhomes and stock plots both internally and externally are maintained to a high standard.
* Responsible for sales complex cleaner and gardener to ensure their work is to a high standard.
* Ensure site signage and flags are kept clean and properly erected.
* Check "off site" signage on a regular basis to ensure they are still in position and well maintained.
* Seek extra opportunities for off site signage and forward suggestions to Sales Manager for consideration.
* Guide potential purchasers around showhomes, stock plots and site to fully demonstrate product, pointing out features and benefits and overcoming objections in the process.
* Ensure visitors to site are aware of company Health and Safety Policy and ensure that they do not go on site if they are not accompanied by a company representative.
* Maintain up to date, accurate records on visitors, including how they found out about the site before their visit (ie marketing source).
* Ensure all potential purchasers are financially qualified as early as possible in the selling process by New Homes Mortgages (or their successors if applicable).
* Ensure all purchasers use New Homes Mortgages (or their successors if applicable) if finance is required.
* To achieve as many reservations as possible to meet or exceed your sales target.
* Achieve the best possible price for each plot.
* To promote the the company Bespoke range (or its successor if applicable) to achieve as many Bespoke sales as possible.
* Ensure that all relevant paperwork is accurately completed upon reservation, that all procedures are adhered to and that all plans, specifications etc. have been studied carefully with the purchaser.
* Liaise with purchaser, solicitors and financial advisers on a regular basis to ensure progression from reservation to exchange of contracts to legal completion runs both as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
* Liaise with purchasers regularly to keep them updated of current position and keep them informed of any changes ensuring that a high level of customer care is maintained at all times.
* Ensure purchaser's colour choices/Bespoke Additions (or its successor if applicable) are obtained from purchaser in sufficient time to meet the Construction Department's timetable.
* Prepare handover packs for completions.
* Arrange a date and time for the purchaser to attend a Pre-Occupation Demonstration by the Site Manager.
Skills knowledge and aptitude required:
* Communication and listening skills
* Negotiating skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
* Meeting deadlines
* Smart and presentable
* Attention to detail
* Able to embrace training Qualifications and training
* Sales experience, preferably in sector Special requirements
* Current full driving licence
* Car owner
PACKAGE: £20,000 - £22,000pa basic + commission (OTE £30,000 - £35,000pa). Hours; Thursday - Monday, 10am-5pm.