|Job Title:||Sales and Logistics Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Huntingdon|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 12 hours ago|
Our Client is an award winning clean technology company that has industrialised the process of recycling waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels. Working within existing waste management infrastructure to collect waste coffee grounds from cafes, restaurants, offices, transport hubs and instant coffee factories which are recycled into two highly calorific advanced biofuels biomass pellets for heating buildings and, in the near future, biodiesel to power transport systems as well as biochemicals for various bespoke applications.
● As Sales/Logistics Account Manager you will work for our Chief Commercial Officer and closely with other members of the team with your focus being the growth of the company’s sales pipeline for our advanced biofuel and biochemical products, alongside this the role will entail responsibility for developing the company’s logistics operation in terms of the delivery of fuels to customers (whether end users or third party distributors).
● A central link between the feedstock arm of the business, our manufacturing capabilities and sales channels.
● An opportunity to, over time, build and develop a small team of account managers/logistics administrators as the business grows.
● Requirement to build upon the existing clients and leads that the company has and crucially to develop new sales models, generate new business and extend the reach of our sales network across the UK and in due course abroad.
● Implementation of sales and logistics systems within the existing operational framework.
● Creation of procedures for logistics activities.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients and partners.
● Primary point of contact for all external enquiries for sales. Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues.
● Take an active role in the sales and marketing of the advanced biofuel products.
● Identify, pursue and grow opportunities.
● Management of the sales pipelines:
○ qualification of sales prospects;
○ preparation of internal cost analysis for sales opportunities;
○ preparation and presentation of commercial proposals to third parties; and
○ management reporting on sales pipelines and preparation of associated board papers.
● Liaising internally to ensure that product offerings and potential markets are correctly aligned.
● Sales account management business development, attending meetings with leads, management of leads and finalising sales.
● Logistics management plan and manage logistics, transportation of products, direct and coordinate orders in conjunction with the factory team and keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
● Liaising with factory team to ensure that stock levels and sales pipeline volumes are aligned;
● Forecast and track key account metrics and update client forecasts.
● Logistics support and management of CRM software. Skills and Experience
● Strong desire to work in the recycling/clean technology industry, with experience in the waste management and/or biomass sector.
● Experience with commercial negotiation and procurement with large B2B businesses.
● Proven track record of securing new customers and growing customer sales
● Knowledge of the processes and logistics used in the waste recycling industry.
● Keen interest in sustainability and environmental issues.
● Strong IT skills in MS Office, email and CRM tools.
● Strong data analysis skills.
● Strong problem solving ability to resolve operational and logistics issues.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
● Strong team player.
● Excellent negotiation and presentation skills both verbal and written.
● BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
● Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines as part of a fast growing team and business.
● Self motivation, ability to work autonomously and commitment to the mission and goals the company has.
Please contact Charles Cocklin on 01202 888 986. We look forward to receiving your application.