|Job Title:||Sales & Project Support Engineer in Chile|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Sales & Project Engineer
- Cooperate with customers at pre-tender stage, providing advice about company’s technical products to assist customers at the planning stage of their project
- Supply technical information to be included in the contract.
- Initiate and coordinate product development requests.
- Liable for answering technical queries, and providing technical information during sales phase to meet customer and project requirements.
- Operations and Maintenance.
- Technical risk management incl. agreement of mitigations
- Execution of site specific detailed design studies, drawings and validation campaigns.
- Execute technical non conformity projects to resolve issues delaying or preventing take over.
- Market requirements analyses and creation of development requests to ensure good product fit today and in future.
- Project and Management knowledge
- 3 to 6 years relevant experience
- Experience of working in the Renewable Energy Sector (particularly wind)
- Engineering graduate or equivalent relevant experience/professional development in the field of engineering.
- Masters degree level preferred.
- Sales & Project Engineer
- Project Management
- 2 to 5 years experience