|Job Title:||Sales Executive - Energy Efficiency|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Established company, Business to Business Sales, Telesales mainly! Great Opportunity in Bristol!
An amazing opportunity has come up for all you sales minded candidates. Working within a well-established company, one can only thrive. Given large expansion, our client is looking to bring in a sales associate who is comfortable hitting the phones, can manage a large array of clients, and can attend face to face meetings when required. This role would primarily be telesales, providing a portfolio of energy conservation measures such as lighting, controls and building energy management systems. If you consider yourself a hunter, keen to develop a pipeline and bring in revenue to a company who will undoubtedly appreciate your efforts then keep reading!
- Work in co-ordination and co-operation within the team, in order to fulfil team objectives.
- Respond to incoming enquires as required in a professional manner, identifying and creating a proposal based on the information gained.
- Become fully conversant with all services in the portfolio to enable creditable conversations with existing and new clients.
- Research and place suitable marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide a client managing function for team's customers.
- Keep accurate records of communication with clients and progress of installations.
- PRoven Telesales Skills and experience In a B2B environment.
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new services, and be able to identify opportunities for selling these when engaging with clients both on the phone and face to face.
- Sector specific experience, including energy conservation measures is desirable but not essential.
- Strong selling skills!
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships though excellent customer services.
- Ability to, when required, spend majority of day on outgoing sales calls, without direct supervision.
- A Target Beater!
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information, please contact Toby Condie 01202 888 986