|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car, bonus & relocation package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Allen & York's Waste & Recycling team are currently working on a Sales Manager position for one of the UK's leading providers of waste management and recycling services. Our client is a specialist in providing various specialist and general waste management and recycling services within the North of England.
- Attracting and working to achieve increases in turnover and profit within allocated business area.
- To grow and retain a vast professional contact base in order to maximise the potential for business opportunities in the desired area location.
- To expand business growth and potential with the contaminated land, restoration soils, hazardous waste and aggregates industries.
- Procurement of supplies and materials appropriate for processing into saleable goods.
- Identify new potential business leads and independently work for business and sales growth.
- Securing new business from liaising with the current customer base.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Experienced within waste or recycling technical sales is highly desirable.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as taking leadership and responsibility for all actions.
- Confident and skilled in people management and customer relationship building.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading waste and recycling collection service. The company are looking to expand within the specialist industries and looking to acquire business growth within the technical waste sectors.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW).