|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Cheshire - Chester|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Typical duties include:
- Managing the development of the sales function within the business.
- Developing new business.
- Involvement in all technical matters as well as the overall point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Secure customer commitment in specifying the company's products and services, and manage the complete sales life-cycle.
- Provide customer quotations as required, in line with margin targets.
- Gather market intelligence from customers in order to influence and improve company sales strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing material and events.
Initially, the role will be focused on new business with an emphasis on building long term partnerships with logistics focused business.
The successful Sales Manager will be;
- Experienced within the logistics industry.
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Used to working to targets and developing new business opportunities.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively build and maintain business relationships at all levels.
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against sales and profitability targets.
- Full load experience.
- experienced professional with a strong network.