|Job Title:||Sales Manager Renewables|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A specialist Energy Services Company (ESCO) who offer the agricultural market renewable energy, insulation and lighting solutions require a Sales manager for Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
They primarily generate income from long-term heat and electricity off-take and leasing agreements.
The Company has just completed a major investment from a strategic partner RWE Supply and Trading, which together with specialist debt funding facilities it has negotiated, will enable it to develop, construct and own c. £100 million of project assets over the next 12 months.
The current core team numbers around 15 with plans to grow to c. 30 staff by the end of 2015.
Over the next five years, the Company plans to deploy c. £450 million of projects in the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, high calibre team and really shape the high level sales and marketing strategy for the company.
The company is very well funded, and has a fantastic track record implementing renewable energy/energy efficiency projects in the agricultural sector and is now looking to expand into the Republic of Ireland.
They are looking for;
- A high calibre, sophisticated sales professional with really good knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Ideally you'll have experience selling LPG, Energy services, capital equipment or finance related services into the target market.
- You will be responsible for creating and exploring new business leads across various industry sectors for both Biomass, Solar and other renewable technologies and to create new business opportunities by working with existing relationships and cold calling new potential leads.
- You will liaise closely with their Head of Sales ensuring that he is kept informed at all times with the requirements for each project and deal.
- The Sales role should provide feedback to Marketing regarding needs and requirements of the Sales function and the customer.
- You'll engage the customer at board level, present the range of cost and energy reduction options available, generate sales proposals, contracts and ultimately close multi-million pound deals.
- A successful track record in high value B2B sales especially at the corporate level.
- Preferably agricultural sector knowledge
- Proven ability to design, initiate and execute client acquisition sales/marketing programmes.
- Highly numerate with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly driven and well organized self-starter.
- Comfortable working alone outside of a traditional office environment.
- A warm, friendly professional approach.
- Degree level education, preferably from a leading agricultural college
- Technical and commercial awareness.
- Clean driving licence and ability to travel extensively throughout Ireland.
- Fluent in English with strong writing skills.
- Right to work in UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Proven team player
- Strong IT literacy and ability to pick up new computer skills
- Good knowledge of planning departments and areas
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Hands-on approach and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Please contact Sally Woods for further information and submit your CV