|Job Title:||Sales/Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Sales & Account Manager West Midlands
Salary - £30-40,000 per annum
Our client deliver innovative methods of water and wastewater management throughout the UK as the technology and solutions division of one of the world's leading water companies. Working with a wide range of customers in the industrial and utility sectors, our client are focused on tailored and integrated process solutions for measurable results.
They are looking to recruit a Sales and Account Manager to be the face of the company for their biosafety division, representing them at some of the UK's most well-known and prestigious sites. This role is responsible for developing and managing a client portfolio for both operations and sales within your geographic area.
The duties of the roles will include;
- Selling water and waste water treatment solutions, including water treatment chemicals, legionella compliance, boiler and cooling water testing and biological effluent treatment to a range of clients
- Building and maintaining the current customer portfolio, by becoming the trusted single point of contact for clients and ensuring the highest possible levels of retention whilst optimising, upselling and promoting organic growth within the portfolio.
- Listen to customer requirements and feedback to present an appropriate and effective pitch in order to achieve a sale or maintain client relationships.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities using the Company's CRM system
- Pro actively manage clients and prospective customers ensuring our contractual obligations are met and any new sales opportunities are realised.
- Manage the profitability of client sites.
- Deliver water treatment programmes on client sites covering steam boilers, cooling towers, hot and cold domestic water and closed systems.
- Obtain water samples and analyse results.
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
- Provide customers with information about company products and services.
As a result our client are looking for someone with previous sales experience within the water industry and proven success in selling a range of water and waste water treatment solutions. The role will require the successful candidate to have good technical understanding, knowledge and practical experience of steam boilers, cooling towers, hot and cold domestic water and closed systems and awareness of product developments amongst competitors and fully conversant with legionella regulations. The successful candidate will be a pro active individual who will be involved in the writing and submitting of tenders therefore good business and commercial awareness is a must.
Candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills and have a confident and professional approach. Excellent customer service and time management skills are essential for this role, a background in chemistry would also be highly advantageous. The successful applicant must hold a valid UK driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person who aspires to develop their career, positioning themselves for future progression within this growing company.