|Job Title:||SAP Assessor|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
SAP assessor (fixed term contract)
Our client is an established and fast expanding energy efficiency consultancy who focus on the domestic market of improving the performance of mainly new builds.
Due to continued successes and a large amount of work being acquired, they are rapidly growing their energy assessor team and are thus looking for multiple SAP assessors (ideally accredited).
- Deliver SAP assessments.
- Liaise with clients to ensure consultative advice is delivered in line with technical assessments.
- Support more junior members of staff with regards to SAP assessments and further strategic. carbon and energy advice.
- OCDEA SAP Assessor (current licence not a necessity).
- Degree in relevant subject field (energy efficiency / sustainability in the domestic market).
- Strong working knowledge of Carbon and Energy efficiency in the domestic housing market.
- Experience of reading working drawings and specifications essential.
- Experience of calculating U Values essential.
- Experience measuring in AutoCAD useful.
To discuss the role further please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.