|Job Title:||Scaffolding Supervisor|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a leading Solar Company, they have an opportunity based in Leeds for an experienced Scaffolding Supervisor. The successful candidate will need to supervise site scaffolding activities, ensuring scaffolding operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- To allocate work-scopes for the team on a daily basis and to maximise use of labour and materials in line with the Contract specifications.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as required by the Company and the Client.
- Maximise the use of transport available and ensure that all vehicles are operating within Road Traffic Regulations and that loads are in accordance with Gross Tear Weight Restrictions.
- Efficiently allocate duties to workforce and ensure scaffold teams are made up of suitably qualified and experienced employees.
- Ensure all work requests from the client are satisfactorily completed and liaise with the client, to keep up to date with information and planning requirements
- Provide information for the correct calculation of productivity and time management in line with management requirements and ensure that operatives complete productivity monitoring reports.
- Liaise with Depot Manager and Clients to co-ordinate labour resources to match work scope and budget ensuring any transfer of labour is conducted in a professional manner.
- Co-ordinate with the Depot Manager the material resources requirements ensuring unused material is reduced to a minimum and any additional request is made through the correct procedures and with adequate notice.
- Ensure purchase and stock control of consumable products is performed and maintained.
- Ensure all documentation, including allocation sheets and measure sheets are accurately completed within the time scales laid down.
- Liaise with personnel representing the Client in order to meet the requirements of the contract and maintain excellent customer care.
- Check work complies with quality standards, production and legal requirements.
- Calculate work, including estimates and pre-measures.
- To act as the first stage in any discipline or grievance hearing, utilising procedures to ensure fairness and consistence and referring to Depot Manager and HR Manager where appropriate.
- Complete savings / innovation records for work carried out using alternative methods
- Monitor employee attendance and timekeeping to allow accurate and timely completion of payroll and ensuring completion of all appropriate return to work interviews in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Assist commercial and administrative staff with reconciliation to ensure timely close out of commercial issues.
- Attend site planning meetings associated with the site works and liaise with Depot Manager within for progress updates within the area of responsibility.
- Carry out toolbox talks and hierarchy monitoring as laid down in Integrated Management System
- Identify via performance reviews mandatory and aspirational training and where appropriate arrange for the booking of this training
- Liaise with the Safety Department during any incident investigations
- Ensure all current Company, Client and Regulatory Health and Safety standards and procedures are understood, maintained and adhered to at all time.
- Ensure all operatives work in conjunction with Health and Safety at Work etc Act, Work at Height Regulations and other applicable legislation and company procedures.
- Ensure the safe use, transportation and storage of lifting equipment / work equipment and that all lifting equipment is certified for the duty for which it is used.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are reported and an accident investigation is carried out for all accidents or near misses and in the case of a RIDDOR reportable incident that an investigation is carried out.
- It is anticipated that this role will work on site for at least 85% of the time.
- There may be an occasional requirement to attend meetings and training off-site.