|Job Title:||Senior Acoustician|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This leading development and infrastructure consultancy, involved in a wide range of residential and commercial developments in both the UK and overseas, is looking for a Senior Acoustician for their Reading office.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed technical reports to identify potential problems
- Undertake and manage the acoustic input to projects
- Produce detailed 3D noise mapping models
- Carry out acoustic testing and environmental noise surveys
- Undertake design reviews alongside other team members
- Identify potential weaknesses with building designs
- Provide support to colleagues
For this Senior Acoustic Consultant role, you will need to be degree qualified in acoustics, although a related discipline such as physics or mechanical engineering will be acceptable. You should ideally be a member of the Institute of Acoustics, and have between 5 and 7 years experience (preferably in a consultancy environment). It is essential that you have noise mapping modelling experience, although additional training will be provided. It would be advantageous to have experience with room acoustics software, such as Odeon, Catt Acoustic or Ease.
A full, clean UK driving licence is essential.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.