|Job Title:||Senior Acoustics Consultant|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £320000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client, a multinational professional services consultancy, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Acoustics Consultant to join their successful team in the West Midlands. The company design services throughout the UK and abroad on projects including major infrastructure and internationally acclaimed buildings, working with leading architects and engineering designers.
The role requires you to manage time between many competing projects and delivery timetables; to be self-motivated and able to present solutions in a clear understandable and timely manner. You will also have demonstrated where you have brought new solutions to design problems or analysis techniques.
- Measurement of noise and vibration and analysis of the results by computational means to provide input to design issues;
- Spreadsheet calculation of acoustic methodologies and application of the findings to design questions;
- Using acoustic modelling software;
- Preparing drawings and writing technical reports or design information.
- You will need to produce accurate and succinct presentation of data and solutions through calculations, drawings and report writing and the presentation of ideas in a meetings environment.
- The role requires out of hours and on site working. Projects range from small investigative projects, maybe local to the office, to >£100M international projects, always as part of a project team.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Solid experience in acoustic consultancy or similar
- Experience in measurements of noise and vibration and analysis of results
- Experience in acoustic modelling software either for environmental noise or building acoustics
- Degree in acoustics or a related subject
- Member or Associate member of the IOA (desirable)
Desirable skills and knowledge
- Experience in both building and environmental acoustic design
- Experience of work in 3D computational environments, eg Revit or GIS
- Experience in the development of bespoke software analysis routines or tools
Reward and Benefits
Our client, a multinational professional services consultancy, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Acoustics Consultant to join their successful team in Solihull. The company design services throughout the UK and abroad on projects including major infrastructure and internationally acclaimed buildings, working with leading architects and engineering designers.
We look forward to receiving your application
For further information about this job, please contact Natalie Furbank at Allen & York on 01202 888986