|Job Title:||Senior Acoustics Consultant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
If you are looking to become part of a large multidisciplinary consultancy as a Senior Acoustician then read on..
My client, a well-respected and ambitious company, advise clients on sustainability issues from renewable energy, to impacts of climate change to waste and resource management. Within their Acoustics group they are looking for a Senior Acoustics Consultant to help meet their growing business needs and future aspirations. The role will work predominately within environmental acoustics projects such as; infrastructure, commercial and industrial, and renewable energy, although there may also be opportunities for working within building acoustics projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering, through from the briefing, planning and technical quality, of acoustics assessments
- Providing advice to external and internal clients
- Building relationships with existing internal and external clients
- Developing and assisting more junior staff
You will need to have:
- A relevant first degree (2.1 Hons minimum) or second degree in a relevant subject
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines and budgets
- Experience of bidding or tendering for internal and external opportunities
- Strong commercial awareness
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in building acoustics
- Experience of presenting evidence at Public Inquiry or similar formal hearings
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.