|Job Title:||Senior Air Quality Specialist|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our world leading consultancy client requires a fantastic Senior Air Quality Specialist to work within their multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate should:
- Provide a high level of air quality consultancy services including air quality assessment and provision of air quality advice.
- Complete air quality surveys and reports as part of wider Environmental Impact assessments (EIAs) and Environmental Statements (ES)
- Good experience of developing business.
- Be experienced in project management and mentoring junior staff.
- Have experience in working in many different sectors including highways, property development, power generation, roads, rail, highway and retail projects.
- Have demonstrable experience of Air Dispersion modelling software such as AERMOD and ADMS Roads/5.
- Have an understanding of the Design manual for Roads and Bridges(DMRB)
It is essential that the candidate has a relevant degree with a good deal of work experience.
Ideally the candidate will be a Professional member of the Institute of Air Quality Management.
Ideally the candidate would have experience in project management including resources and personnel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Environment job opportunities provided through Allen & York and these can be found on our website: www.allen-york.com/environment-jobs/worldwide.
Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology