|Job Title:||Senior Arboricultural Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Are you a enthusiastic Senior Arboricultural Consultant looking to join a growing consultancy practice who provides a range of arboricultural, and ecological consultancy services across the south. You will get the chance to make your mark alongside a small arboricultural team, within a very supportive working environment.
- Providing arboricultural consultancy primarily, but not exclusively, to trees in relation to construction and, in support of planning applications.
- Strong business development skills and project and staff management
- At least five years' experience, including recent experience in a private practice
- Possession of full current UK driving license.
- Experienced in producing fee quotes for arboricultural services.
- Excellent attention to details to ensure accurate data recording skills.
- Excellent report writing skills, suitable for a range of end users.
- Capable of working without supervision and under own initiative.
- Excellent tree identification and hazard assessment skills.
- Prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Experience in tree software applications such as Keytree.
- An arboricultural degree or professional diploma in Arboriculture (Level 6).
- Professional member of the Institute of Chartered Foresters MICF, or;
- Professional member of the Arboricultural Association.
In return, a competitive salary and flexible working is offered. Excellent training will be provided and the company strongly supports continued professional development. Additionally you will be provided with company laptop and mobile phone, and have use of company pool vans during working hours.
Please speak to Amy James at Allen & York to discuss the role further.