|Job Title:||Senior Associate Transport Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Associate Transport Planner Manchester
With impressive growth our client is now rated a Times Top 100 Employer, and are ambitious to continue the success story and this role offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of it. Our client requires an experienced and commercially minded transport planner to lead the Transport Planning team in the busy and expanding Manchester office. The successful candidate will support the senior members of the Office and Practice in delivering against the 'Plan for Growth' strategy and play a pivotal role in shaping the growth of the business in the North West.
- Project management, including financial control and optimising utilisation of the team
- Developing new business opportunities and effectively managing client relationships and increase repeat business
- Ensure the delivery of high quality transport assessments, travel plans, transport modelling and environmental assessments
- Identification, feasibility and design of transport solutions
- Lead, manage and develop the transport team in Manchester
- Preparation of evidence and representations to influence policy and develop strategy
- Work with other disciplines in the office to create new opportunities
- Demonstrable experience in leading a successful team in delivering transport planning solutions
- Experience of mentoring junior staff and managing projects (budget control, fee letters, invoicing etc.)
- Experience in developing and securing new business opportunities
- Experience of working with clients, both in the public and private sector to identify solutions
- A detailed understanding of how to deliver quality transport assessments, travel plans and environmental assessments
- Knowledge of transport modelling packages, and how to interpret outputs to determine solutions
- Appreciation of other disciplines and how these interface
- Experience of budget monitoring, change management and fee negotiation
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
In return you are offered a highly competitive benefits package, including a travel allowance or company car, private medical cover and participation in our Profit Share bonus scheme.
You can also use an allowance to choose benefits most relevant to your lifestyle.
Interested? Get in touch...