|Job Title:||Senior BREEAM Consultant|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Senior BREEAM Consultant
An exciting role has arisen with one of the country's leading sustainability consultancies based in Central London. Due to recent hires and continued success they are looking for a highly experienced BREEAM professional to manage projects and deliver technical assessments.
You will be working from our client's London office to work with the existing sustainability team; the role will also require technical delivery of assessments on all building types looking at New Builds, Refurbishments and Extensions.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Manage BREEAM projects.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge.
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 3+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor (New Construction 2014).
- Accredited BREEAM AP (not essential).
- Accredited BREEAM Data Centre (not essential).
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.