|Job Title:||Senior Building Physics and Passivhaus Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Southampton|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||38 minutes ago|
Our client is an innovative consultancy who are currently on the forefront of the market with regards to architectural and energy efficiency works.
Due to large number of key successes recently – they are actively looking for a commercially savvy Passivhaus Consultant to take the lead on some of this work as well as developing business within the market.
- Act on a client facing basis to deliver broad Architectural and Passivhaus advice with regards to both New Build and Retrofit projects.
- Work with a variety of business across the UK to effectively develop business with regards to Passivhaus works.
- Work on the design of both New Build and Retrofit projects to deliver a bespoke approach to Low Carbon Design.
- 3+ years’ experience working on Passivhaus.
- A degree in Architecture, Engineering or Sustainability.
- Track record of successful business development within the mentioned sectors.
- Passivhaus Consultant (ideally accredited).
- Track record of successful client management.
- Experience in managing a more junior team of consultants.
To discuss this role further – please do get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.