|Job Title:||Senior Building Physics and Passivhaus Consultant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Senior Building Physics and Passivhaus Consultant
West Midlands / London
Our client is an innovative consultancy who are currently on the forefront of the market with regards to sustainability and energy efficiency works.
Due to large number of key successes recently – they are actively looking for a commercially savvy Senior Building Physics Consultant to take the lead on some of this work as well as developing business within the market. Furthermore, if you are based in London, there will be the opportunity to develop a team around you with a company who is currently leading development with the Building Physics and Passivhaus sectors.
- Act on a client facing basis to deliver broad Building Physics advice with regards to both New Build and Retrofit projects.
- Work with a variety of business across the UK to effectively develop business with regards to Passivhaus and Building Physics works.
- Work on the design of both New Build and Retrofit projects to deliver a bespoke approach to Low Carbon Design.
- Support with the development of our client’s internal business strategy in the Building Physics team.
- 5+ years’ experience working on Building Physics and ideally Passivhaus.
- A degree in Architecture, Engineering or Sustainability.
- Track record of successful business development within the mentioned sectors.
- Passivhaus Consultant (ideally accredited).
- Track record of successful client management.
- Experience in managing a more junior team of consultants.
To discuss this role further – please do get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.