Senior Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (+ benefits)
Our client is a professional practice of 11 years based in Bedfordshire, and due to major successes over the last 18 months is looking to find a Senior Building Surveyor to add their value to the continued success and development of the firm. Providing exceptional service to clients over Residential, Educational and Commercial projects. The firm is built on strong values and a positive culture, and works with like-minded clients to deliver exceptional results. The company is growing at pace and is seeking a Building Surveyor with the passion and desire to continue the growth and move toward heading a division of the business.
- To undertake direct client instructions.
- Undertake any additional training required for the post
- To manage graduate and newly qualified surveyors
- To undertake Building Surveying instructions with direct client involvement.
- To provide quarterly breakdown of fee income against targets, for discussion with MD.
- To provide progress reports for all projects on a monthly basis and actively monitor required actions
- To prepare and present a technical briefing to the professional team once a quarter on an agreed technical topic
- To seek client feedback for completed projects and to record the results against targeted response
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Experience working with a commercial and residential client base
- Knowledge from practical experience of residential & commercial building surveys
- Dilapidations & contract administration duties
- Project Management
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986