|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor - Cambridge OR Northampton|
|Location:||East of England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Well established multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for two Senior Building Surveyors to run the Building Consultancy Teams in their Cambridge and Northampton offices.
Both offices cover a broad range of projects in the leisure, education, residential, commercial, health and retail sectors, with Clients ranging from the public sector to local and national developers and contractors to major private sector companies. You will be at the forefront of an expanding team, developing a culture of professionalism with flair.
As a key member of the Building Consultancy Teams, you will be actively involved in the management of a wide range of projects including Design, Project Management and Condition Surveying for a number of prestigious clients across a range of commissions, frameworks and bespoke appointments.
For the right Building Surveyor, the role has transparent succession opportunities in line with the development of QMP, along with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and further Professional Development and support towards areas of your choice.
- Project design, specification, project management and contract administration.
- Direct management and overview of the workload within the office and providing direction to staff as regards allocation of work and resources
- Responsible for reporting resourcing, fee proposal status, project issues and other team management objectives to the Business Unit Manager
- Proactively attending and contributing to business development opportunities.
- Client point of contact and day-to-day liaison.
- Mentoring and coaching responsibilities of junior staff
- MRICS status or able to become Chartered via the Experience Route
- Practical experience working with a range of clients from end users, developers, fellow professionals and contractors in a range of construction sectors including commercial, residential, health, education, industrial, infrastructure and distribution
- Proven ability to manage the workload and to meet outputs and control project profitability
- Ability to work on challenging and multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and report progress on these both internally and externally
- Desirable experience in core condition surveying and NHS 6 Facet survey experience particularly related to large commercial estates including Universities, NHS and Local Authorities
- A proven track record in the delivery of all stages of Building Surveying projects and tasks is essential
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!